I suggest you ...

Offer a month on month view with a comparison for each key area, and offer automated email pdf.

Two ideas here really. I love the Google Analytics month on month view with date comparison. It really helps to give you a feel of progress on your vitals. To show a number followed by a percentage growth would be really helpful.

I also like the idea of having an automated PDF emailed to me at the end/beginning of each month so I don't forget to check in!

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael BurnsMichael Burns shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CatraCatra commented  · 

Like the month by month view idea. Also the ability to download a pdf report when needed would be great.

• Dan @TwitSproutAdminDan @TwitSprout (Co-Founder & CEO, TwitSprout) commented  · 

Nice idea Mic.
        We could create a chart with February compared to January 2011.
        You should then see the February line above the January line - if your account is growing. I'll speak to the team about making this happen.

Many analytics companies provide monthly PDF reports.
        Personally, I begin to delete these reports after a few weeks if they don't show anything 'radical'. Instead, we would prefer to email you when something meaningful happens! If the 'normal' operation of your account changes - you lose or gain many followers etc.
        That said, perhaps an 'opt-in' report delivery by email would be appropriate.

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback.
        Great suggestions Mic.

Feedback and Knowledge Base