Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dan @TwitSproutAdminDan @TwitSprout (Co-Founder & CEO, TwitSprout) commented  · 

Nice idea @adeefe. We've been working on some visualizations to show how users behave on Twitter. This could display your own tweeting patterns or that of any other user on Twitter. Stay tuned. It's on our list. Thanks for the feedback! -dan

• @adeefe@adeefe commented  · 

Would be great to get a ratio of RTs or replies of our tweets, also to see how do we tweet (our own ratio of original tweets, replies, DM and RT). Nowadays Twitsprout is a good tool with a lot of potential. Hope you can explore it.

• Dan @TwitSproutAdminDan @TwitSprout (Co-Founder & CEO, TwitSprout) commented  · 

We're on it! Thanks for the extra votes, David!
        I was unhappy with TwitterCounter a year ago - that was a big motivation for starting TwitSprout. I believe social metrics can be presented as visualizations (and dashboards) that deliver much greater value.
        Stay tuned! Thanks for the feedback. -dan

• djensen47djensen47 commented  · 

In addition to ratios, I just want a graph of the raw number of RTs and @replies. Basically, I want everything and more that is on twittercounter.com but I don't want to pay an arm and a leg. Max $29/year for this service.

Feedback and Knowledge Base