or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jonno.nortonjonno.norton commented  · 

I would even settle for something that only calculates when you ask it too, or even wait for the figured to be emailed.

Users wouldn't have a live statistic available all the time, but it would be possible to get the number when one needed it.

• Dan @TwitSproutAdminDan @TwitSprout (Co-Founder & CEO, TwitSprout) commented  · 

Thanks for the support Jonno.
        Although the data is public a search of all followers and those follower's profiles can become quite intensive on large accounts.
        If implemented, this metric may be provided on a less frequent basis (perhaps weekly).
        We are implementing some functionality with follower tracking that could lend well to the second-tier followers feature.
        We'll keep you posted.
        Regarding launch date, nothing concrete to report, yet.
        Always love the feedback. Thank you!

It really would be cool if this got implemented. It seems like it would be easy, all the data is publicly available through search. It's just the sum of all the people following all of the followers of any given account.

Also, when is launch date?

Like Twinfluence did before it went down. This is a really important metric for start-ups trying to get big numbers to show possible investors and no other website seems to offer the service.

Feedback and Knowledge Base